- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Includes a heavy-duty aluminum fan with power plug cord, two fan guards, and mounting screw set.
- UL-certified fan with dual-ball bearings has a lifespan of 67,000 hours. Can be mounted in any direction.
- High Speed: This model is designed to maximize airflow and can be too loud for some applications.
- 172 x 150 x 51 mm (6.8 x 5.9 x 2 in.) | 100 to 120V AC | Airflow: 211 CFM | Noise: 52 dBA | Speed: 2800 RPM
Axial 1751, Muffin 120V AC Cooling Fan, 172MM X 150MM X 51MM
The heavy duty axial fan kit is designed for custom projects and as a replacement fan. The fan runs on 100 to 120V AC and contains everything needed to easily mount the fan and power it through a wall outlet. Includes a 4 foot power cord that can be easily attached to the fan's metal terminals and allows it to be powered through a wall outlet. The plug cord can also be cut and be converted into lead wires to be connected to a wired AC power source. Also includes two 172 millimeter metal fan guards and a mounting screw set. The AC Infinity axial fan is UL recognized under certificate E503903, and also CE and RoHS certified.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
The fan's housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum painted black and able to perform well in harsh environments and withstand shocks. Its impeller and blades are molded with thermoplastic which have a high resistance to flammability. Impedance protected motors contains windings that have a higher resistance to heat during a rotor lock. Containing long life dual ball bearings, the fans can be run continuously for 67,000 hours and be mounted in any direction.
This high speed fan is suitable in applications where maximizing airflow is the primary objective and a louder noise level is tolerable. Popular uses include tanning beds, LED signs, server racks, industrial machinery, arcade systems, and more. Because this is a standard industrial size fan, it can be used to replace fans found in various Samsung and Eaton servers and UPS systems.